The only way to moisturize your skin while using bath bombs is with some sort of oil. There are many different oils out there, and basically, they all do the same job. I know there will be people who swear by one oil over the other oil, and that is OK. For the sake of this article, you just need to know an oil needs to be used.
Some of the examples of oil are as follows:
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil (very popular)
- Olive Oil
- Canola Oil – Very cost effective
- Coconut Oil – Very good for all natural and organic bath bombs. But people are allergic to this type of oil.
- Organic Sunflower Oil – Cost effective and our favorite
- Jojoba Oil – Awesome and expensive
As you an see, just about any oil will do. All it is going to do is be slightly absorbed by the skin while soaking. This will give you a softer and more moisturized skin when you get out of the bath tub. Overall, any oil will work.